Post Lab report
SCIENCE LAB REPORT
3. Goals Met
5. Accident Report
6. Equipment Status
1. Scheduled: When was the lab scheduled and when was the proposal for the lab submitted. Also who was present at the lab and given charge.
2. Objective: What you are trying to achieve prior to the lab
3. Goals met: What you achieved from the objective
4. Continuation: What remains to be done in the study, or how could you further the research if given more lab time.
5. Accident Report: If someone was injured or equipment damaged report it here.
6. Equipment Status: Repairs needed? or calibration/re-charging of devices.
(---Lab managers final comments---)