February 15, 2374 (age: 45)
Cold Station Theta - SB1170
Chief Engineering Officer
|[ Source ]|
Previous Posts: Service Record
- Posted Cadet, Engineering Officer, USS Anderson.
- Promoted to Ensign
- Promoted to Assistant Chief Engineering Officer, USS Anderson.
- Promoted to Lieutenant(Junior Grade)
- Promoted to Lieutenant
- Promoted to Chief Engineering Officer, USS Anderson.
- Promoted to Lieutenant Commander
- Promoted to Executive Officer, USS Anderson.
- Promoted to Commander
- Promoted to Acting Commanding Officer, USS Anderson.
- USS Anderson Decommissioned, Transferred to Starfleet Diplomatic Corps
- Posted to Ferenginar, Starfleet Embassy, Diplomatic Attache
- Reassigned to the USS Enterprise, Executive Officer.
- Left the USS Enterprise with the Vanguard.
- Retired to Andoria
- Reactivated and reassigned to Cold Station Theta, Chief Engineering Officer
Thelin carries a huge build not seen amongst most Andorians, his shoulders are broad and strong from two decades as an Engineer often refusing to use lifting equipment unless absolutely necessary, his hair is a deep Silver and his eyes are deep blue.
His left arm is significantly stronger than his right, a cybernetic replacement after an accident on the USS Anderson damaged the arm and shoulder joint severely.
Being an only child from a mixed family, Thelin found himself ousted by the majority of the children he met but rather than making him reclusive and quiet, it forced the half-blood to become louder and more outgoing than most, this has led to him becoming a very forward, yet personable officer.
Over the years he has found a deep mistrust of Flag Officers, blaming them all for his ship being decommissioned at the end of the Second Dominion War.
Strengths & Weaknesses
- Physically strong and intimidating.
- Near hatred of Flag Officers.
- Has a tendency to hold grudges.
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Ship Design Project, Development Lead.
- Command of a starship.
- Family and Children.
Hobbies & Interests
- Miniature construction projects.
- Ancient texts.
- Manual Labour techniques.