June 16, 2385 (age: 34)
Starbase Raven, Trilista Colony
Chief Medical Officer
|[ Source ]|
BackgroundThorin was born on Betazed with a twin sister, Alicia. Both Thorin and his sister were rated with an above average to high level of telepathic and empathic skills according to standard Betazoid measures.
He entered medical school on Betazed and left and MD with a specialization in microbiology. He was accepted into Starfleet Academy shortly thereafter where he finished off additional medical training along with any remaining residency. Upon leaving Starfleet Academy he was fully licensed to practice medicine within the Federation.
- 2401-2405: Betazoid Medical Academy
- 2405-2407: Starfleet Academy
- 2407: Commissioned Ensign following graduatio from Starfleet Academy
- 2407: Assigned to Starbase 74 as an Assistant Medical Officer in Residence.
- 240908.06: Promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade.
- 240908.06: Assigned to USS Vindicator, Assistant Medical Officer.
- 240910.31: Promoted to Lieutenant.
- 241003.03: Promoted to Lieutenant Commander
- 241003.06: Promoted to Chief Medical Officer, USS Vindicator
- 241108.13: Assigned to Four Corners in the Gamma Quadrant as Chief Medical Officer.
- 241210.17: Assigned to Starbase Raven/Trilista Colony as Chief Medical Officer.
Awards and Citations
SD 241002.09 Awarded Golden Heart with Wolf Cluster
SD 240909.26 USS Vindicator award Silver Quill Award
SD 240910.03 Awarded Fleet Ribbon of Merit
SD 241002.09 Awarded Meritorious Service Medal
SD 241003.13 USS Vindicator awarded Bronze Quill Award
SD 241101.17 USS Vindicator awarded Combat Citation
SD 241101.17 USS Vindicator awarded Polaron Burst Ribbon