Difference between revisions of "User:Ariyen/Bylaws-About"
m (Created page with "==UCIP CHARTER - DIVISION NAME AND AFFILIATION WITH UCIP INTERNATIONAL== ===Section A:=== The name of this Division of the United Confederation of Interstellar Planets Internatio...")
Latest revision as of 19:18, 12 September 2012
UCIP CHARTER - DIVISION NAME AND AFFILIATION WITH UCIP INTERNATIONAL
The name of this Division of the United Confederation of Interstellar Planets International (UCIP) shall be the UCIP Internet Division, also known as UCIP Internet.
- Item 1. – UCIP Internet shall be the UCIP International's sole provider of Star Trek related simulations for the Internet Relay Chat and Electronic Mail.
- Item 2. – The policies of this Division shall correspond with UCIP International Regulations as determined by the UCIP Internet Senior Staff and recommended by the Commander in Chief of UCIP International.
- Item 1. – UCIP Constitution
- Item 2. – UCIP Staff Duties and Responsibilities
- Item 3. – UCIP Operating Policies
- a. – Personnel Policy
- b. – Guidelines For Developing New Simulations
- c. – Internet Relay Chat Behavioural Policy
- d. – Statement of Web Contribution Policies
- e. – Member's Code of Conduct
- f. – UCIP/KDFS Agreement
- g. – List Usage Policy
- h. – Voting Policy
This Charter and all other named documents shall made readily available to all UCIP members upon request.
This Charter may be changed and/or amended under the direction of the Commander in Chief, UCIP Internet, and a majority voting approval of the Senior & Command Staffs, UCIP Internet, as defined in the UCIP Internet Constitution.
- Item 1. – Voting procedures shall be defined in the UCIP Internet Bylaws.