May 28, 2376 (age: 43)
T'Asir (Sister) Saval (Brother)
Blue with a Violet dash in the left
|[ Source ]|
The following is a record of courses at the Academy which Capt Vokar has passed.
- SENIOR OFFICER
- SIMGUIDE (EMAIL)
- SD 240712.11 - Kragite Order of Heroism
- SD 240712.11 - Purple Heart
- SD 240806.01 - Kragite Order of Heroism
- SD 240904.28 - Citation for Gallentry
- SD 240901.13 - Fleet Citation Unit (USS Vindicator)
- SD 240901.13 - Dominion Plot Award (USS Vindicator)
- SD 240904.28 - Meritorious Service Medal
- SD 240906.03 - Timmis Award (USS Vindicator)
- SD 240909.26 - Silver Quill Award (USS Vindicator)
- SD 240910.03 - Fleet Medal for Service w/Bronze Cluster
- SD 241002.09 - Sim Service Award
- SD 241003.13 - Bronze Quill (USS Vindicator)
- SD 241307.29 - Meritorious Service Award (USS Pendragon)
- SD 241307.29 - Fleet Unit Citation (USS Pendragon)
- SD 241307.29 - Bronze Quill (USS Pendragon)
- SD 241308.02 - Plasma Medal for Exemplary Service, Silver (UCIP Academy)
Previous Posts: Service Record
- SD 240709.30 - Posted Cadet, Assistant Security Officer, USS Vindicator
- SD 240710.22 - Promoted to Ensign
- SD 240711.27 - Promoted to Chief Security and Tactical, USS Vindicator
- SD 240803.01 - Promoted to Lieutenant(Junior Grade)
- SD 240805.24 - Promoted to Lieutenant
- SD 240904.28 - Promoted to Lieutenant Commander
- SD 240905.30 - Stepped down as Chief of Security/Tactical, on Extended Leave
- SD 240907.18 - Returned to Active Duty, Chief of Security/Tactical, USS Vindicator
- SD 240908.08 - Named Acting First Officer (OOC)
- SD 240910.03 - Promoted to Executive Officer, USS Vindicator
- SD 241002.02 - Promoted to Commander
- SD 241003.04 - Promoted to Acting Commanding Officer, USS Vindicator
- SD 241004.04 - Confirmed as Commanding Officer, USS Vindicator
- SD 241010.31 - Promoted to Captain
- SD 241012.22 - Listed as Killed in Action, Vindicator C destroyed by Vanguard forces.
- SD 241203.12 - Released from Starfleet Intelligence, Assigned to USS Vindicator - Intelligence Liason Officer.
- SD 241210.10 - Ordered to take command of the USS Vindicator D and return to Starbase 22.
- SD 241210.16 - Named Commanding Officer, USS Pendragon.
Born to Kintel, a Diplomat on Vulcan, and T'Pera on Stardate 238405.28, his younger years were that of a typical Vulcan child, bought up surrounded in logic, the young Vokar chose a very different path than his father would have expected, and one that seemed illogical to all apart from Vokar himself, he chose the path of a security officer in starfleet.
After leaving Starfleet Academy, the Vulcan's first posting was his cadet cruise on the USS Vindicator, far from being routine, the young Vulcan was thrust into situations he had not expected and distinguished himself as a loyal and dedicated security officer.
With his cadet cruise finished, Vokar was promoted twice, once in rank and once in position, now, as Chief Tactical Officer, Vokar had to learn a whole new set of skills as the Vindicator carried out it's missions, this was to be a valuable learning experience and the Vulcan took to it like a fish in water, absorbing as much information and training as the database on the Vindicator could provide, he continued training in the holodeck.
Shortly afterwards, the Vulcan was again promoted twice, reaching the rank of Lieutenant Senior Grade and being made Chief of Tactical and Security onboard the Vindicator, with additional duties, the Vulcan found himself back on familiar ground within the Security department and again distinguished himself as a dedicated officer, sacrificing himself for the safety of his fellow officers and earning him more than a few scars, the worst of which came from protecting Auryn Bishop from wild animals while on an away mission, an act which would lead to the two becoming friends, long before they took command of the Vindicator together.
The battle of Starbase 369, Vokar again proved himself as a warrior and as an officer, marshalling the Marines and Security detachments of the Vindicator into an effective fighting force, the crew retook and held the station until reinforcements could arrive, Vokar was again injured during this mission and recieved field treatment by a combat medic so he could continue fighting the Krivaldi.
Not all of Vokar's scars are physical though, the young Vulcan has often found his mental strength tested and has been known to be... emotional, for a Vulcan this is rare and is often looked down upon, but Vokar considers this a strength and puts it to use in his training.
His strength was pushed to breaking point when on the bridge, one of his CO's refused to retreat from a battle they were obviously going to lose, he broke when a console behind him exploded, burning the side of the Vulcan's face and severely injuring his younger sister who was serving as an assistant tactical officer, Vokar's control shifted and he threatened mutiny against the CO, shortly before weapons fire created a hull breach on the bridge and the CO was sucked out into space before the forcefields could be erected.
The years have been good to the young Vulcan, he rose to the rank of Commander, becoming Executive Officer while still serving on the Vindicator, alongside his friend Auryn, he continued to serve the ship and her crew valiantly.
Becoming the CO of the Vindicator was a different experience for Vokar, he had begun his journey on this ship, he had stayed with her through thick and thin and she had always bought her home, now it was his job to do the same.
Sadly it wasn't to be, the Vindicator was ambushed by The Vanguard and destroyed, Vokar stayed behind to buy the escape pods some time and no trace of him could be found on the ruined bridge when salvage crews returned the Vindicator to spacedock to be rebuilt.
Vokar was a "Guest" of a friendly Vanguard faction, lead by Artur Tarasov, who's ships had saved the majority of the Vindicator crew by taking on the other Vanguard faction, led by Osric Tia, the Vulcan spent quite a while with his former adversary, travelling under the radar back toward Starbase 99 "Versailles".
When Vokar finally revealed himself to Starfleet Command, he was aprehended by Starfleet Intelligence and held for questioning, for months, the Vulcan was denied contact with those he loved, his sister T'Asir, Akida his mate, his friends and family onboard the newly launched Vindicator-D.
The Vulcan was finally released from Intelligence, but with a new mission, he was assigned as an Intelligence Liason to the Vindicator, with his former rank intact.
When the USS Vindicator D was approached by a Federation ship that revealed itself to be it's replacement, Vokar was ordered by Starfleet to take command of the Vindicator D and return to Starbase 22, when he reached the starbase, the ship was renamed the USS Pendragon and Captain Vokar was named it's Commanding Officer.
- Stardate 240907.15 Woke from a coma after an accident in a holodeck.
- Stardate 238906.11 During an annual check up, doctors noticed an enhanced touch telepathy ability.
- Stardate 238906.12 Sent to see a Vulcan Mental Abilities Specialist, begun training on the uses and restraints of touch telepathy.
- Stardate 238906.14 Taught how to supress his enhanced mental abilities, this cause Vokar to become even more withdrawn and closed than an average Vulcan
Out of Character Information
Captain Vokar is currently played by Mike